Paul WiedersehnSummit Website
Physiotherapist and Bike Fit Specialist
Paul has a degree in Exercise Science and graduated with a Masters in Physiotherapy from Griffith University on the Gold Coast in 2013. Since graduating Paul has worked in private practice and had a diverse range of experience ranging from working with sporting teams in AFL, Rugby league, basketball, working at international triathlon events and surfing competitions. Paul is also a qualified bike fitter and experienced in running gait analysis. Paul has been lucky enough to have the opportunity to work with Olympic and Australian representative triathletes, cyclists and runners.
Paul enjoys working with athletes of every level to help achieve their goals big or small. Paul performs athlete screening and enjoys educating patients on training loads and principles to help with injury prevention. He is also qualified in dry needling and clinical Pilates for physiotherapist.
Paul’s sporting background is in running, triathlon and surf lifesaving. Before completing his physiotherapy studies Paul spend two season racing triathlons at the elite level both in Australia and in Europe. After a break from racing while establishing his physiotherapy career, Paul has returned to racing at an age group level recently competing in the Hawaii Ironman World Championships in 2016 and winning a gold medal in the Australian Surf Lifesaving Championships in the 2km beach run.
• Masters of Physiotherapy, 2013
• Sports trainer level 1, 2012
• Pilates level 1, 2014
• APA Qualified bike fitter 2014
• Dry needling level 1, 2013
• Dry needling level 2, 2014
• Level 1&2 Integrated pelvis and lumbar spine 2014
Involvement with Sporting Teams
• Coolangatta AFL, 2012
• Manly Sea Eagles U20’s 2013
• St George- Illawarra U20’s and Illawarra Cutters 2014/15
• Illawarra Hawks basketball 2015/16
• Physiotherapists coordinator at Super League triathlon events 2017
• Physiotherapist at Newcastle Surfest QS6000 2018