MPhty (Sports)., DPhty., BExSci
APA Titled Sports & Exercise Physiotherapist
Josh is an experienced Titled Sports and Exercise Physiotherapist and Strength and Conditioning Coach.
He has a demonstrated history of working in elite sport, and is also very experienced in rehabilitation post injury or surgery.
As a result, Josh is well credentialed in exercise prescription for both the general and sports population.
Josh has many sporting interests ranging from Rugby Union, Surfing, cycling and golf.
His active lifestyle carries over to his physiotherapy career where he takes pride in improving his patient’s outcomes.
Josh has previously worked with local and international teams including;
• Current Queensland Reds Rugby Union Physiotherapist
• 2020 Tweed Heads Rugby League Club, Head Physiotherapist and Rehabilitation Co-ordinator.
• 2017 Barbarians Rugby Football Club, Head Physiotherapist for the Barbarians tour of Australia vs Wallabies.
• 2016-2018 Samoa Rugby Union, Head Physiotherapist for the Sevens Team competing on the HSBC World Series and U/20s world up in Tbilisi, Georgia
• 2013-2016 Burleigh Bears Rugby League, Head Physiotherapist.
Masters in Sports and Exercise Physiotherapy – University of Queensland, 2018
Doctor of Physiotherapy – Bond University, 2013
Bachelor of Exercise Science – Griffith University, 2010
Level 2 ASCA Strength and Conditioning Certificate