Kelly completed her Doctor of Physiotherapy at Bond University on the Gold Coast. Kelly moved to the Gold Coast in 2015 after completing a Bachelor of Biomedical Science at Deakin University in Melbourne where she is originally from.
Kelly has a strong interest in women’s health, antenatal, postnatal and pelvic conditions. She has experience with female athletes and mothers at a private women’s health clinic in Melbourne as well as involvement with AFL & FFA soccer league.
Kelly has competed in several running events including the Medibank Melbourne Half Marathon and enjoys running and Pilates for exercise. In her spare time she enjoys road trips, going to local markets and trying new restaurants on the Gold Coast.
· Doctor of Physiotherapy, 2017
· Bachelor of Biomedical Science, 2014
· Sports trainer level 1, 2014
Involvement with Sporting Teams
· Palm Beach Soccer Club, 2017
· Robina Roos Football Club AFL, 2016-2017
· Beaconsfield Eagles Football Club AFL, 2014-2015
· Beaconsfield Netball Club, 2014-2015